Ella Murphy – Senior Asset/Compliance Manager
Dinora Padilla – Assistant Property Manager
The Marietta Housing Authority (MHA )Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Program offers affordable, decent, safe and sanitary housing to families who meet eligibility criteria. The Rental Assistance Program is available to those income eligible families who qualify for one, two, or three-bedroom units. The rental amount is typically thirty (30) percent of the family’s monthly adjusted income.
To qualify for the Rental Assistance Program, a family must meet:
- FY-2021 HUD Income Limits generally, income may not exceed 80% of Area Median Income
- Citizenship/eligible immigrant criteria
- MHA screening criteria including criminal background; sex offender; tenancy history; debts owed to Federal housing programs; verification of social security numbers
Marietta Housing Authority owns and manages scattered site developments located within a one-to-two-mile radius of the historical downtown square in Marietta, Branson Walk and another site located in Acworth, Georgia Hull Heights.
The RAD Program has a new applicant portal! This portal will be used for all new applicants that are applying for any waiting list that are currently opened.
Once you create an account, you will be able to:
- Apply to open waiting lists
- Update your pre-application if there is a change in address/phone number/household
- Fill out and submit your initial application; upload and submit requested documentation
To complete the Application, you must have registered using a valid email address. If you do not have an email address, then you can obtain an email address at no charge from the following vendors:
Using your Mobile Device as a Scanner:
If using the convenience of your mobile device to submit documents, it is strongly recommended that you use your scanning feature instead of taking a picture of the document. This will reduce file size and eliminate unwanted backgrounds. Please refer to the YouTube videos for your device to utilize this amazing feature!
If you are unable to use your mobile device to submit your documents, MHA has a scanning kiosk located at the Central Office in the main lobby.
- Hull Heights (Acworth)– Family/Elderly/Disabled
- Branson Walk (Marietta)– Elderly/Disabled
The Marietta Housing Authority provides Reasonable Accommodation for persons with disabilities. Contact the 504/ADA Coordinator for information on Reasonable Accommodations at 770-419-5139. For the hearing impaired, call the TTY number – GA Relay at 1-800-255-0135 for free assistance.