Family Self Sufficiency (FSS) Program
|How the Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Program
Works in Five Simple Steps:
- The FSS Program is a voluntary five year program offered to Housing Choice Voucher families to help them in becoming more self-sufficient.
- When a family enters the program, they meet with a FSS Program Coordinator to discuss their needs and to set goals.
- Together, the FSS Coordinator and family set goals that can be achieved over a 5 year period. The family can set any goal they wish but the main goal for every family must be to obtain and maintain full-time employment and to be free of welfare assistance.
- Once goals are finalized, the family signs an FSS Contract and completes and Individual Training and Services Plan.
- The family works together with the FSS Program Coordinator to achieve their goals and to become more self sufficient.
- FSS Program Brochure
- FSS Referral Form
- FSS Newsletter Winter Spring 2021 Edition
- FSS Fall 2020 Newsletter
- FSS April 2020 Newsletter
- FSS Newsletter February 2020
- FSS Calendar of Events
“Are you currently on the Marietta Housing Authority Section 8 program? If so, have you thought about joining the Family Self-Sufficiency Program to accomplish educational, financial, employment and personal development goals? If you would like to join Family Self-Sufficiency; click the link below to complete a referral form. Send it back to Dr. Regina DeLay at email@example.com or fax it to 770-419-3217.